Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AZ2

Default AZ2

Hallo,
    can someone please give me the answer to:
    How functions the delay setting on AZ2 fuze?
    On all diagrams the setting pin (5) is not in touch with the slider (7), but what prevents the spring (17) to move it?
    I think it was discused somewhere, maybe even here, but the search is....GRRRRRR.....

Thanks, Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please:
    Supplement: Misunderstanding, what holds the spring was the question, I can suspect only: the hull #11
    Last edited by dscheto; 15.09.2012 at 20:07.

@dscheto: sorry I did not reply sooner
    No, the question was what holds the spring (bandfeder 17) from moving the slider (schieber 7) .
    I suspect the slider 5 must be forced lateraly by some force. As the fuze was designed to be used in the finn stabilized ammunition the centrifugal force can't be used.
    On the diagram I posted is the Setting screw (Stellbolzen 5) up so the slider 7 is free to move? or is it held by something?

Or the information in the Munitionslexikon from Pawlas is not correct and the fuze needs the spin to free the slider. The text to the AZ 1/2 says so.
    What is then the purpose of the spring (Bandfeder 17)? it could hold the slider in place during transport, storage and loading.
    I have unfortunately never seen the interior of this fuze so the question is more less academic.

@Juice:
    thank You for the picture. How about adding AZ 1/3 and 1/4?

Bob

„A mind needs books like sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge“
    Tyrion Lannister

@Juice: Thanks for your diagram!

Regards,

Default AZ 1 typ Skoda since 1943

Perhaps it is good to write that several companies were involved in the tender for a new fuse in the shape and size of AZ23 and, among other things, according to the document in the company documentation Škoda with type AZ1 ( Skoda1943) Had the same designation but another principle of delay. It was solved in 1943 and made in prototypes. Schuss in Slovakia in May 1943. The company rated it as resolved.

Default AZ 1/

There is another type of internet that is not described on the Internet ... what do you say?
    AZ 1/? or AZ 2/

http://www.mbertram.de/historische-w...ell.-aluspitze.
    AZ1_X.jpg
    Last edited by AKON; 03.02.2018 at 01:15.

Looking at different oxidation on steel and alluminiumparts I would say it is a fake.
    Podle jiného stupně oxidace je to železné a hliníkové časti jde o slátaninu.
    Bob

„A mind needs books like sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge“
    Tyrion Lannister

Default AZ 1/

Yes, it also occurred to me with that oxidation. But the front part of the aluminum and the hole in it ... It's not just easy to bend or screw on another type (what?) To another thread of the original. That is why I admit other options.
    The bottom part)seems to me to be made of Zn alloy.
    It's possible that it's a scam I also do not exclude
    15460-1_600x600@2x.jpg
    Last edited by AKON; 05.02.2018 at 17:41. Reason: Extens.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast