Default german ladung questions

Hello,
    Recently my attention was focused on the labels of the boxes that contained only the "ladung" without case;

here for 10,5cm lFH 18
    2xot.jpg
    21cm Mrs 18
    mar26189.jpg

As you know both the weapons had 1-5 ladung + sonderkart. My question is why in this box was contained only charge from 1-4? and the 5th? was carried separately?

here another example with 1-4ladung and cases.
    le_F_H_18.jpg

thanks in advance

Best regards

Hello fandorin,
    thanks for your interest, I know the D435, but doesn't answer my question. As you can see propelling charge was made of 5 elements, while in pics posted you can see only 4.
    best regards

Hi,
    perhaps more precisely, you can specify from the firing tables, but I think that 1-4.Kartuschen in case No.6342 used for le F H 16 and le F H 18, but 5.Teilkartusche supplied to the troops in strict accordance with the nomenclature. The same applies to the special charge - 6.Sonderkartusche.
    With respect.

Default Ladung for le FH 18

Quote Originally Posted by fandorin View Post
    Hi,
    perhaps more precisely, you can specify from the firing tables, but I think that 1-4.Kartuschen in case No.6342 used for le F H 16 and le F H 18, but 5.Teilkartusche supplied to the troops in strict accordance with the nomenclature. The same applies to the special charge - 6.Sonderkartusche.
    With respect.
    Hello Fert
    Did you ever find tshe answer to your questions about these charge bags? I also wonder about them. I have a cardboard tube for Teilkart 1-4...ohne hulse. What about Number 5, as you asked. Number 6 was the Sonderkart and came in a seperate tube or box. But number 5 ????
    Regards
    Matt...in Normandie

Hello Matt,
    still looking for.
    regards