Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default manufacturer of case

Quote Originally Posted by x View Post
    Ok, but it does not tell us who is the maker of the shown case in the ID request.
    Hello X,

You are right, to my knowledge this logo is not identified yet. To complete Akon´s assumption I can add that this unidentified logo (stylised H and T) probably corresponds to one of these established manufacturers of brass cases in Czechoslovakia (before WW2 period):

1) B. Hajek, Premysleni - H and T meaning Tovarna Hajek (Factory Hajek), as replacement of former BH logo

2) V. Horak, Praha - H and T meaning Horak Titan (trademark of company Horak), as abreviation of existing Horak Titan logo. Less probable than 1)

3) R. Hornsteiner, Praha - H and T meaning Tovarna Hornsteiner (Factory Hornsteiner) - as Akon mentioned above. There is a question why ERHO 1937 cases exist too? Use of 2 different logos by one manufacturer after 1936 (change to vz.36) looks strange to me. But anyway - it is possible too.

4) other manufacturer

We will see one day... If anyone has some pictures or docs to help - it is welcome.
    BR

Default Mark (Czechoslovakia) # HT ?

.. is it possible to set up an Unknown mark here? (for ammunition) enough to help
    Speech is about this brand (for completeness).
    The concept is :
    a photo of the brand -Country, company, where, photo, year of occurrence, etc.
    Example: ...
    Source foto :...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AKON; 04.01.2018 at 17:00.

Horsteiner has been acting as a subcontractor for brass cartridges for various businesses .. in terms of 26.5mm and 34.5mm sig. So the question is how she signed the products and how they signed the lab after the lab. For the sake of completeness, I add that the shells have taken possession of the army-then subsequently traveled to other companies. I'm going through the military supplies file in 1936, and Horsteiner is acting as a cartridge supplier to other traditional companies ... So I'm going to clone that the shelling of the cartridge is only related to the production of the cartridge and not to the one who labored. The photo is an example of Mark + Labor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2